I'm a UX/UI Designer with 2.5 years of experience in the tech industry.
👩🏻💻 Work experience
ACS Data Systems, Bolzano (Italy) – (July 2018-present)
- Creation of Digital Signage layouts for client projects (UX,UI)
- Redesign of the Digital Signage platform Infinitys (UX,UI)
- Redesign of the client platform MyACS (UX,UI)
- Management of client projects (Onboarding)
Topp Design & Innovation, Malmoe (Sweden) – (March-May 2018)
- Participation in the creation of innovative solutions for clients, also with the aid of workshop activities;
- Desk research and User Testing activities;
- Prototyping with sketches and wireframes;
- Delivering presentations and pitches.
InSites Consulting, Gent (Belgium) – (November 2017-March 2018)
- Atomic Design implementation
- Creation of new designs and mock-ups for the platforms Insight Activation Studio and Consumer Consulting Square, followed by usability testing;
- Researching and creating presentations for the team about project-related HCI topics.
Psychology Research Intern
University of Warwick, Warwick(UK)– (February-May 2016)
• Participant recruitment
• Carrying out of experimental procedures
• Development on a literature review about the effect of opioids on sleep in patients with chronic non-cancer pain
Supervisor: Dr. Nicole K.Y. Tang
- Sketching and wireframing
- Creation of personas, storyboards, user flows
- Usability Testing and Interviews
- High fidelity mockups (Figma, Sketch, Framer X, Adobe XD)
- Prototyping (Figma, Axure)
PM and other
- Requirements gathering from stakeholders
- Writing of User Stories
- Creation of presentations and pitches
- Interns mentoring
🏆 Awards and achievements
- Winner - UX Challenge (2019, Trento)
- Winner - NOI Hackathon Summer Edition (2019, Schenna)
- Merit award - University of Trento (2016)
- Erasmus Training Scholarship - University of Trento (2016 and 2018)
- Erasmus Study Scholarship - University of Trento (2014)
La mia prima settimana come UX Designer in Svezia
Riflessioni sull'approccio scandinavo al lavoro nel design Da poco ho iniziato il mio tirocinio come User Experience Designer presso la design agency Topp a Malmö, cittadina del sud della Svezia a due passi dalla Danimarca. Spinta a venire qui dalla fama del design scandinavo, ho deciso innanzitutto di osservare come in Svezia ci si approccia a questa professione e al lavoro in generale.
🇮🇹 Featured in UX Gazzettino
Fail fast, fail forward
Molto spesso fra articoli e post riguardo design e startup ho trovato, in più varianti, la frase che si riferisce a una strategia che mira a testare un'idea il più presto possibile, per capire se è efficace e se può passare alla prossima iterazione o se invece si tratta di una perdita di tempo e denaro.
🇮🇹 Featured in UX Gazzettino
What I learned from my first UX Design Challenge
The overwhelming feeling you get during the challenge is that you don't have enough time to finish the project or that it might not be good enough. However during this experience I realized that, if you put your mind to it, you can accomplish a great deal in a few hours.
'Talkin' 'Bout My Generation': Using a Mixed-Methods Approach to Explore Changes in Adolescent Well-Being across Several European Countries
The promotion of positive mental health is a becoming priority worldwide. Despite all the efforts invested in preventive and curative work, it is estimated that one in four persons will experience a mental health condition at some point in their lives.
The effect of opioid therapy on sleep quality in patients with chronic non-malignant pain: A systematic review and exploratory meta-analysis - PubMed
Current guidelines recommend opioid therapy to chronic non-malignant pain (CNP) patients when the benefits for pain and function outweigh risks. This systematic review examined the effects of opioid therapy on sleep - a valued functional outcome- in CNP. Electronic and hand searches of relevant stud ...
- 🇬🇧 Complete Web Design: from Figma to Webflow to Freelancing (Vako Shvili), Awwwards Academy, Mar 2021 - ongoing
- 🇬🇧 How to Get Design Approval (Paul Boagg), Awwwards Academy, Feb 2021
- 🇮🇹 Progettare una Landing page che funziona (Valentina di Michele, Andrea Fiacchi), Apogeo, Jan 2021
MSc in Human-Computer Interaction
University of Trento, 2016-2019 , 110 cum Laude
Thesis: A Mobile Application to Increase Visitor Engagement in Art Museums
Supervisor: Prof. Massimo Zancanaro
BSc in Cognitive Psychology
University of Trento, 2013-2016, 107/110
• Psychometrics and Computer-Based Data Analysis
• Behavioural Neuroscience
• Psychology of Perception and Attention
- 🇮🇹 Dalla carta al web: la nuova professione dello UX Designer 12 Feb 2021, Liceo Da Vinci Trento
Advanced knowledge - Cambridge CAE (C1) Certificate
Basic knowledge - Goethe Institut B1 Certificate