Why UX mentoring?
Having stumbled upon UX almost by accident as a student, I know it can be tough to:
- Understand which possibilities are out there for HCI graduates
- Build a portfolio
- Find an internship or first job as a UX practitioner
After working as an academic tutor back at university and answering the questions of many aspiring HCI students and UXers over the years, I thought I’d make things official.
Check out my FAQ about studying in Trento and becoming a UX Designer 👇
What I can do for you
Through as many sessions as you need, we can tackle things like:
- What are HCI and UX about and if they are the right path for you
- Which skills you can learn to up your game
- What does being a UX practitioner in a company or agency entail
- Applying for internships or first job experiences
How it works
- The sessions will be held as video calls and will last a maximum of 60min each.
- In the first session we will talk about your where you're at now and your goals. In the next ones, I will help you plan your UX path in practice.
Master application review
For your HCI master application, I will help you ensure that:
- Your CV is clear and concise
- Your experiences and skills are well advertised
- Your motivational letter is effective and well written
How it works
- After you provide me with the material, I will analyze it and create a detailed document with tips and practical ways to bring your application to the next level
- In a 60min video call, we will go through the material and you can ask me any question you like
👉 Book your master application review here
For your portfolio, you will receive a detailed evaluation (via call or email as preferred) of:
- Layout and presentation: are the visuals of your portfolio on point?
- Content: do your projects show your skills? Do they show which processes you applied?
- Storytelling: is your project clear and easy to follow? Is it pleasurable to read?
👉 Book your portfolio review here