My life so far
- Originally from Trieste, I have been living in Trento since my last year of high school.
- Just before graduating in Cognitive Psychology, I discovered that my passion for the human mind and tech could go hand in hand - I applied to the Human-Computer Interaction Master and became a UX Designer. I love UX because I can help make products easier to use and it brings new challenges every day!
- I have studied and worked in 4 european countries (Netherlands, UK, Belgium, Sweden). Traveling is one of my passions.
You can read my CV here
Out of the office
In my free time you might find me
- Searching for vintage clothes
- Trying not to kill my houseplants (or buying new ones)
- Learning songs on the Ukulele