Through public speaking, I can channel my passion for Design, User Experience, and Tech into sharing knowledge. One of my biggest drives in life lies in helping others, especially junior and aspiring UX designers, as it fuels my passion for the field even more.
My dedication to effective communication led me to complete the Present Yourself online course organized by Women Talk Design in mid-2023, a transformative experience that has sharpened my public speaking skills and prepared me to present confidently at conferences.
- Company presentation A presentation about Cerved Group and our design team for prospective interns 17/11/23, Rovereto, Italy - University of Trento, company seminar
- "Crafting an Effective UX Case Study" Tips and tricks to create a UX Case study for beginners 15/04/23, Online -The Collective Studio online design community
- "Your Website is Ugly - How to Fix It (And Why You Should Care)" 5 mistakes to avoid in your personal website 14/12/22, Trento, Italy - Speck&Tech #48 meetup (Watch the talk here)
(See the slides here)
- "Your Personal Website is Ugly (And How to Fix It) - Design Mistakes to Avoid" 5 mistakes to avoid in your personal website 12/11/22, Bolzano, Italy - SFSCOn (View the talk here)
- 🇮🇹 "Dalla Carta al Web: La Nuova Professione dell UX Designer" A presentation on the UX Designer’s work and career paths 12/02/21, Online - High School Liceo Da Vinci in Trento (See the slides here)
- "Figma for beginners - Create your first prototype in 60 minutes" A short workshop to create a first working Figma prototype Nov 19, Dimaro (TN), Italy - Speck&Tech Retreat 2
I'm particularly passionate about these topics:
- UX for B2B: Exploring the intricacies of user experience design in the business-to-business context, where understanding user needs and providing effective solutions are paramount.
- Psychology and UX: Delving into the fascinating intersection of psychology and user experience, uncovering insights that drive better design decisions.
- The Importance of Communicating Design Effectively: Navigating the challenges of low UX-maturity environments and strategies to effectively convey the value of design to stakeholders.
- Getting into UX: Sharing insights on crafting compelling portfolios and case studies to help aspiring UX designers kickstart their careers.
My profile on Women Talk Design: