I took part in the improvement of several features for Italy’s most well known lead generation solution, Atoka.io
When Atoka.io was upgraded to the new design system Oniru (you can read more about this work on SpazioDati’s blog article I wrote here), I was approached by the PO who wished to update the web page which talked about one of the Atoka Suite solutions called Atoka+. The content and the images within the page didn’t reflect Atoka+’s offer anymore and needed a revamp!
The goal was to:
- Successfully present Atoka+’s features, taking into account the complexity of the topic itself
- Update the UI of the page in order to modernize it and to be able to show Atoka+’s new design
To solve the problem, we applied an iterative approach based on the Double Diamond process:
I was responsible for the page’s structure and copy and I coordinated with our UI intern who created all of the relevant mockups and visuals. When we reached a good final version, I then was the person responsible for the hand-off with the developers.
You can see the new webpage which opens with the main advantage of the Atoka+ solution. It is then followed by an overview of the main features, that are all written so that the visitor can understand how Atoka+ can positively impact their business. Lastly, the page shows all of the relevant tools that the users can employ as well as customer testimonials as social proof.
- Visual Hierarchy: focusing on visual hierarchy enabled us to lead the users more effectively through the page, by focusing their attention on the advantages and characteristics of an Atoka+ membership.
- Consistency in Branding: creating visuals for the page that reflected the Atoka brand’s color schemes, typography, and imagery was key in order to build trust and recognition.
- Social Proof: employing relevant metrics and customer testimonials helps to show tangible benefits of using the product for one’s business ventures, therefore helping towards SpazioDati’s business goals.